05 October 2018
MPN Messy Church
About MPN Messy Church
Food, friends and messy fun for all the family. Every event is based on a different theme and has relevant games, painting, craft, story and songs. There really is something for everyone!
At Monkton Community Church, Main Street, Monkton
Dates for 2018: (all are 4 – 6 pm)
- 28th January
- 25th February
- 25th March
- 22th April
- 27th May
- 24rd June
- No meeting in July
- 26th August
- 23nd September
- 28th October
- 25th November
- 23nd December
Messy Church will also have a stall at Prestwick Promenade Celebrations on Saturday 11th August. Come and say hi and see what we get up to.
What is Messy Church?
- It is an all-age church where everyone is valued equally.
- It provides an informal environment for all-ages to explore and experience faith and worship through crafts, food (a light meal is provided) and celebration.
- It describes each and every one of us as no one is perfect and each of us lead messy lives for many reasons.
- It invites us to come together, making things together, eating together and celebrating God together. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Messy Church is NOT just a craft club! Messy Church is NOT just for children! Messy Church is for everyone – young & old alike, adults, children, teenagers, carers, grandparents, come as friends, families or partners.
Because these are family events and the leaders are fully involved in the different activities, all children must be accompanied by an adult. We want everyone to be safe and to be able to have fun together. Come along and try us out.