05 October 2018
What to expect from MPN
MPN is a safe place to bring your doubts, questions, and curiosities
Whether you’ve attended church your whole life or never stepped foot in a church, MPN is a safe place to bring your doubts, questions, and curiosities regardless of your beliefs or background. We invite you to come and take a look around.
When you visit MPN you’ll NOT find
- Perfect people. There are no perfect people here and you will not find a perfect church. We have our faults and we make mistakes, but we try our best to learn from them. The good thing is, we won’t expect you to be perfect either!
When you visit MPN you WILL find
- A church that is touching hearts, changing lives, and is committed to reaching our community with the love of Jesus Christ.
- We are more than a community of faith or a fellowship of believers, at MPN you will experience what it means to be a part of the family of God!
- People who love God and love one another. MPN is a place where everybody is somebody!
- Messages that apply God’s Word to your life, helping uncover God’s simple truths that bring incredible transformation in our lives. You will not leave a service at MPN wondering what David was talking about. Ministries that meet the needs of your family and provide opportunity for you to play a part in building the Kingdom of God as you use your ability for God’s glory!
When you arrive and during the service
- Friendly people will greet you at the door.
- You’ll get a bulletin with weekly activities and message notes.
- Your children will stay with you for the first 15 minures when they have the option of going to Young Church : (4 and under) can be taken to the crèche where they will be cared for in a safe and fun environment, and (5 – 18) have their own groups.
- There is a mix of musical styles with lyrics on a projector screen.
- It is a 75 minute service including music, practical message and prayer.
- An offering is taken every week and is intended for regular attenders and members, but if you want to put something in that would be great.
- Refreshments are available after the service.
- We have wheelchair access with ramps into both buildings, audio loops, large print bibles and baby changing facilities.
Unfortunately parking is very limited in our car park (one of the problems of having a building that’s been around for a long time!), but there is plenty of on street parking nearby.