Vacancy for Office Administrator
Monkton and Prestwick North Church has a vacancy for a part time office administrator. The post is 8 hours per week, and is a fixed term contract until December 2018.
Salary will be payable at the rate of £16,970 (FTE) for 8 hours per week (£3,740 per annum).
- Maintain and organise Admin Office and provide full admin support
- Assist Minister in acquisition and preparation of resources related to Path of Renewal process
- Liaise with suppliers and place orders
- Maintain petty cash with accurate records and receipts
- Prepare bulletin for special occasions
- Carry out such additional duties as may reasonably be requested from time to time by the Minister
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active and organised individual who has the ability to use their initiative. Good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook) and verbal communication skills are also essential. You will be working in an environment where time management, ability to prioritise workload and good attention to detail are important. You will be expected to pay attention to detail in the preparation of documents, rotas etc. You will receive training in updating the church website.
It would be preferable if the applicant had an active commitment to a church.
To apply, send a CV, and details of two people from whom references can be obtained, to:
Rev D Clarkson, Monkton and Prestwick North Church, 10 Monkton Road, Prestwick, KA9 1AR or email DClarkson@churchofscotland.org.uk
Closing date for applications is Friday 10th February 2017.